Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bow Wow

Tail of the Week

Once upon a time in the neighborhood of Vasant Kunj, two carefree sisters went out for their daily evening walk. A Rich, Handsome Dude was out too accompanied by his mean, vicious dog. The dog, being true to its evil nature, tried to attack the helpless sisters, but the RHD, being true to his heroic nature, pulled in the dog's rein in time and prevented any untoward incident. The sisters, after their cries of exclamation, were just about in the process of thanking their savior when he severely scolded his canine companion and shouted "Pagal Hai Kya Tu?". The sisters tried to curb their laughter but to no avail and they chuckled happily ever after.

Don't really know the end of the tale as couldn't stay back long enough to hear the dog's arguments!

3 comments:

spd said...

now this is classic you :)

Rahul Bhatnagar said...

This isn't fiction. I mean, how can it be? I've spent half my life running into dumb Vasant Kunj guys. And as I don't exactly find them handsome, I don't get a lot of those happily-ever-after endings. :)

Nice one.

Gchan said...

I just cannot stop laughin man.....

well written....well done..:)